Alltruck Bodies is a successful Australian owned company specialising in the manufacture of quality rigid truck bodies. Due to natural growth, we are seeking applicants interested in learning all facets of the production of rigid truck bodies to complement our current experienced and hard-working team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A desire to work within the truck body building industry;
- Sound automotive and or mechanical knowledge
- A forklift and or truck licence would be advantageous;
- Competency in the use of power, air and hand tools such as drills, grinders, sanders etc;
- Experience in MIG Welding is desirable;
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings and specifications and other general correspondence;
- Ability to use and read a tape measure;
- Basic numeracy skills in conjunction with weight, volume and distance measurements;
Key attributes required are:
- High attention to detail
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Punctual & reliable
- Physically fit
- Can clearly read, write and speak English
Only motivated applicants looking for stability and job satisfaction need apply.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.