Not just your everyday desk job, this role has some real variety!
Alltruck Bodies is an Australian owned company that has been producing quality, Australian made rigid truck bodies for more than 25 years. We have purpose-built facilities in Dandenong, Victoria and Archerfield, Queensland that caters Australia wide.
Our Queensland facility is now seeking an energetic and motivated junior who is looking to kick start their career or seeking a change of direction into office administration. Whilst this role includes general desk duties such as answering phones, using Microsoft Office and various computer programs, there is also a more active and physical requirement. The successful candidate must be willing and eager to assist with tasks such as incoming stock deliveries, truck chassis inspections and customer interaction.
Previous office experience would be advantageous but by no means essential as training in all facets of the position will be provided.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls & accurate message taking
- Liaising with customers as to the status of their jobs
- Arrange meetings, travel bookings, functions & calendar management
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Photocopying, scanning and emailing
- Liaising with all departments at the Head Office in Melbourne
- Assist in stock inventory / purchasing
- Inspection of incoming Truck Chassis for damages, defects, dents etc
- Notifying customers of completed jobs
- Delivery of items or communications between factories 1 & 4
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required to support other team members
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- An appetite to learn and a willingness to help
- Positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Neat presentation
- Physically fit
- Familiarity with basic computer programs
- Be able to clearly read, write and understand English
Remuneration will be negotiable based on experience.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com